Free Up Working Capital with ePayables
ePayables service is an automated purchasing card payment program designed to streamline
your account payables process. Key features include:
- Intuitive, easy-to-learn Accounts Payable interface
- Batch payment of invoices in one file upload
- Exact payments for vendor-initiated transactions
ePayables provides two electronic methods for making payments, tailored to the needs
of your company and vendors.
Your company "pushes" the payment direct to vendor merchant depository accounts.
This type of payment is typically used for recurring payments.
- Vendors send invoices to your company.
- Accounts Payable receives all invoices and a payment file
is uploaded to Security BankCard's online portal - sending the payments directly to each of your
vendor merchant depository accounts.
- Vendors receive an email notification indicating the payment
has been made, including the invoice number and total amount being deposited into
Vendors are given a virtual account number and an amount, and are responsible for
initiating (or "pulling") the payment.
- A single-use virtual account number is generated at the time
the invoice is processed.
- Exact Pay-Authorizations are limited to the exact penny of
- Your designated vendor contact receives an email that includes
the account number, payment amount and the payment due date.
For more information on our corporate card program, please call us at 469-398-4805.